October 28, 2009

No Ceilings & Lil' Wayne


Download It Here
No Ceilings By Lil' Wayne is one of the most anticipated mixtapes of the fall season. Everyone has been waiting for Lil' Wayne to get back to Drought Wayne. But lately it hasn't been happening. Lil' Wayne has done a ton of features as usual but no official songs himself. This mixtape is for the fans pretty much. It was supposed to be released October 31st but it was leaked today. I will give it a intricate listen and post how I feel about it soon. But here is the tracklisting and the cover is above created by HustleGRL.

01. Swag Surfin’
02. Ice Cream Paint Job
03. D.O.A.
04. Interlude
05. Wasted
06. Watch My Shoes
07. Break Up (feat. Short Dawg & Gudda Gudda)
08. Banned From TV
09. Throw It In The Bag
10. I Think I Love Her (Feat Tyga & Shanell)
11. Interlude #2 (feat. Shanell)
12. Wetter
13. I’m Good (feat. Lucci Lou)
14. Poke Her Face (feat. Jae Millz)
15. Run This Town (Freestyle)
16. I Gotta Feeling
17. Outro

No comments: