November 26, 2009

CooLikeDat Review: Enemy of the State: A Love Story 4.5/5



1. Intro (Keri Hilson: Knock You Down)
2. The National Anthem (Radiohead)
3. Turnt Up (Travis Porter)
4. Yoga Flame (Lil Wayne: Fireman)
5. Lazers (Lupe Fiasco: Shining Down)
6. Angels (Remix) (Diddy-Dirty Money)
7. So Ghetto (Jay-Z)
8. Say Somethin’ (Timbaland x Drake)
9. Thank You (Jay-Z)
10. The One (Slaughterhouse)
11. Popular Demand (Clipse)
12. Summit On The Summit (HP TV Commercial)

Download It
So obviously today is Thanksgiving and I was chillin' all day with my family and my favorite rapper (I DID NOT SAY THE BEST RAPPER JUST MY FAVORITE) dropped a highly anticipated mixtape Enemy of The State: A Love Storytoday. So what more can I be thankful for. Thank You Lupe for this Mixtape! I was listening all day even though the mixtape is 20 minutes I had it on loop all day! It was great quality but no quantity. I expected more tracks but it was good.

Favorites: Everyone! LMFAO

-Word is that he is to drop another mixtape on Christmas entitled Friend of the People. I don't know if that is true though.

No comments: