November 15, 2009

CooLikeDat Review: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Part 1



Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was released 11.10.09. The "Most Anticipated" game of the decade is finally here. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the sequel to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare the highest selling first-person shooter of all time. It is an army based shooter on Playstation 3 and XBOX 360.

9.7/10
To me this game is amazing one of the top first person shooters of 2009 next to Killzone 2. Maybe I am just saying that because I haven't played Halo 3: ODST on 360 but no other game since Bad Company has really made me feel like the environment is a tool. In Modern Warfare 2 the environment is your biggest ally and enemy that's what makes the game so great. Not only that the weapons and how you are able to customize your load out and over 10 maps are also giant pluses. I have finished the game the single player is alright. But, the online play is what really makes the game. I encourage everyone to get it.

My PSN if you want to play: LNDY97

Explanation: It is supposed to be Indy97 but when I looked at the keyboard for PS3 when I first made my account the L on the screen looked like an uppercase I and now I'm stuck and I don't feel like changing it.

No comments: