December 15, 2009

CooLikeDat Review: Til' The Casket Drops | Clipse 7/10



1. Freedom (Produced By Sean C & LV)
2. Popular Demand (Popeyes) feat. Cam’ron (Produced By The Neptunes)
3. Kinda Like a Big Deal feat. Kanye West (Produced By DJ Khalil)
4. Showin’ Out feat. Yo Gotti Produced By The Neptunes)
5. I’m Good feat. Pharrell (Produced By The Neptunes)
6. There Was A Murder (Produced By DJ Khalil)
7. Door Man (Produced By The Neptunes)
8. Never Will It Stop feat. Ab-Liva (Produced By Sean C & LV)
9. All Eyes On Me feat. Keri Hilson (Produced By The Neptunes)
10. Counseling (Produced By The Neptunes)
11. Champion (Produced By The Neptunes)
12. Footsteps (Produced By DJ Khalil)
13. Life Change (Produced By The Neptunes)
14. I’m Good feat. Rick Ross (Remix) (Produced By The Neptunes)

The fact that 90% of these tracks were leaked didn't help this at all I expected a lot more. Hell Hath No Fury was much better. This album lacked so much the first song was like please I hope the second song picks up and I heard the second song and I heard the third song. This went on until the 6th song and the 6th song was crap. The only good songs were the ones that were leaked. I don't know what happened I expected better.

No comments: