January 4, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself they call me...

Sai!!! pronounced like the word sigh...just a nickname dont trip lol. So, I'm gonna be a new writer/blogger here...thanks to InDy. Just the basics, I'm a decade plus 7 years young, I belong to the westside of the United States...and just to put it out there *ahem* class of 2010. I'm a big fan of hiphop(i still love h.i.m.) but I'm a huge fan of music alone. I'm a sneaker head, yes, but more so a shoe head. I love fashion. I love art. I'm heavily into journalism so be expecting that from me. Pretty much, anything creative...I'm willing to listen/read/study/watch. Just so this isnt some long drawn out...E! True Hollywood Story...I'll put it in sparknotes format: We're cool, you're all cool so lets be cool together, better yet lets be Coolikedat. 2010 lets gooo!

-Sai =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like how you said lets put this in spark notes format. :) Nice post. I'm looking forward to seeing your blog site.
-Gabriel

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, no comments. Well, actually a few. Im surprised to C you doin this, I respect it, do ya thang and enjoy ya self, this seems like it was somethin made for you
-Chris

IndyIzCooLikeDat said...

Y dont you just put your name? Instead of anonymous then your name at the end? Well anyway liking the posts!