January 7, 2010

FUCT MOVIE- "The Doctrine Pt. 1"

FUCT "The Doctrine" Pt. 1 from FUCT on Vimeo.


Fuct clothing(streetwear brand) is taking marketing and showcasing to a whole new level!! All i have to say is brands better step their game up...Fuct is not playin'...making their own commercials/movies and things. CHECK. IT. OUT!

This is what Erik Brunetti(Head/Creator of Fuct) had to say about his new movies and ideas.

For 2010 I will begin presenting a trilogy of FUCT commercials, the next logical step, given the fact that I reference much from cinema pop culture. I feel this is a major push in the right direction for my brand within our industry, as we have the ability to do anything with the digital tools available to us.
My decision to take our home page one step farther, (i.e. actually making my own films, as opposed to showing films I reference) came via the Internet / hypesites, after reading about lesser, younger companies, as well as over paid art directors complaining about how ” it’s all been done, where can we go from here, streetwear is dead…etc.” I find those statements and sentiments defeatist. The sky is the limit as to what can be achieved.

1 comment:

Fuct said...

Awesome movie! I can't wait for the second part..