April 19, 2010

CooLikeDat Review: Kush x Orange Juice | Wiz Khalifa


Last week Wiz Khalifa released his highly anticipated mixtape entitled Kush x Orange Juice. When I say highly anticipated I mean
HIGHLY ANTICIPATED.
That is all you saw on Twitter. Trending Topic? Really? Who is Wiz Khalifa for people to be creating that much hype. Hmmm.... I guess everyone relates to that ignorant shyt. "I fuck bxtches. I get money. I smoke weed." Yeah that type of stuff is fun and all but, the topics get too repetitive. Mayb I was looking for some insight on his old life and him comin' up. Wiz Khalifa also is not much of a lyricist but, I believe specifically through lyrics he is in the bottom 5 out of all the XXL 10 Freshman for '10.

Favorite Tracks:
"Mezmorized" | "We're Done" featuring Demi Lovato | "In the Cut" | "Glass House" featuring Curren$y and Big Kritt

Overall it was alright but, the great thing about it is it came just in time for 420! Tomorrow, I definitely plan on using it. Happy Holidays everyone!

6.8/ 10

No comments: