April 24, 2010

XV Interview W/ iHipHop Part 1 & 2

Tell Us About The Green Backback... from iHipHop on Vimeo.



"Is it X5 or 15? Check my descreeptieen"

XV chops it up with Combat Jack from www.ihiphop.com in my hometown. XV speaks on his name and how it originated, the green backpack, XXL 10 For '10. Yes, XV we all know who shouldn't have been on 10 for '10 *cough OJ Da Juiceman *cough. Also, I don't think Donnis shouldn't of been on it. Not that he doesn't have the skill to be a freshman. I just don't think he had enough buzz. The people at this point who I think definitely deserved it (J. Cole, Wiz Khalifa, Nipsey Hu$$le, Big Sean, Jay Rock & maybe Pill.) I'm not saying the left over ones I didn't mention don't have skill I'm just sayin' it wasn't their time. XV may be right about XXL maybe ruining their careers.



In this video Vizzy speaks on his first mixtape at the age of 15 and speaks on how he started off rapping. He is 24 now. There is no way anyone can say he didn't put in work!

No comments: