May 30, 2010

CooLikeDat Exclusive: Interview W/ TY$




For those who don't know who exactly is TY$?

"Betta ax $umbody"

Does the name stand for something?

"Not really my name$ Ty and the homie$ $tarted kallin me TyDolla$ign. it could be Teach You $umthin or Take Yo $hit F.A.$.T lol"

How long have you been rapping?

"im not really a rapper. im a $anga and a mu$ician. I been doin that $ince i can remember. my pops and my big bro t .bob got me into it !!"

Who were your influences growing up?

"My dad, the big homie big B, timbaland, dre,dilla,babyface,the door$ i can go on forever i like all type$ of mu$ic.."

What artists do you listen to right now?

"YG, the Pu$haz, Ly$$i, Dilla BeatS, Pac Div, Nip$ey Hu$$le, Ty$, young money, and the $urf Club my bro chilli chill.."

What seperates you from the rest of the game?

"im rockin over what ever u throw @ me!! and im producing every genre of mu$ic!!"

Most people have only heard your Pac Div features. What tracks should people to check out? -

" $hout out to Pac Div, check out (toot it & boot it) -YG feat. Ty$ its goin up in a club or radio $tation near u!!! al$o (betta ax $umbody) - Ty$ feat. YG and Joe Mo$e$, (heartbeat) - the Pu$haz, (greedy) - Ly$$i feat. YG and $oulja Boy, many more out there. just look out for us on myspace.com/tydollasignlove,youtube,worldstarhiphop.com and digitaldripped.com. follow me and my dj on twitter @tydollasign @djmustard, were always leaking new $hhh"

What can you expect from in upcoming months in 2010?

" yall can expect lots of great mu$ic.. ive been working non $top.. all banger$.."

We here at the CooLikeDat Blog would like to thank you for this interview. We wish you the best with your career and look foward to hearing from you in the future, but we have to ask as a final question... What makes you CooLikeDat?

"hou$e on the hill i aint even $ell a record, and i did the beat, wit no effort (betta ax $umbody- Ty$) "

No comments: