August 9, 2011

The R.E.D. Album | Game [Tracklist]


01 Dr. Dre Intro02 The City (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)03 Drug Test (Feat. Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg & Sly)04 Martians Vs Goblins (Feat. Tyler, The Creator & Lil Wayne)05 Red Nation (Feat. Lil Wayne)06 Dr. Dre 107 Good Girls Go Bad (Feat. Drake)08 Ricky09 The Good, The Bad, The Ugly10 Heavy Artillery (Feat. Rick Ross & Beanie Sigel)11 Paramedics (Feat. Young Jeezy)12 Speakers On Blast (Feat. E-40 & Big Boi)13 Hello (Feat. Lloyd)14 All The Way Gone (Feat. Mario & Wale)15 Pot Of Gold (Feat. Chris Brown)16 Dr. Dre 217 All I Know (Feat. Lu Breeze)18 Born In The Trap19 Mama Knows (Feat. Nelly Furtado)20 California Dream21 Dr. Dre Outro

I'm actually waiting for this album to drop, I enjoyed "Red Nation" and I definitely enjoyed "Uncle Otis", even though the latter was for mixtape purposes only, it was enough to rev me up for the album. Looking forward to hearing the whole thing...but for now here's the tracklist. Features include Tyler, The Creator, Nelly Furtado, Big Boi, Drake, E-40, Jeezy, Lil' Wanye, Rick Ross, Beanie Sigal, Snoop Dogg, Chris Brown, Sly, Lu Breeze, Lloyd, Mario, and Wale, YET the only feature I really need in my life is that of Kendrick Lamar. August 23rd. 


No comments: