August 23, 2011

The Illustrious | STS [Album]


Recorded in Atlanta's legendary Tree Sound Studios, The Illustrious is a culmination of years of mastering words, music and lifestyle. "Illustrious is the way I want people to feel when they hear my music. It's how I feel. Every occasion, every location, every ensemble in my wardrobe, but more importantly my music is illustrious." To insure the proper picture is painted, STS gathered up some of hip-hop's best to provide backdrops for him make his statements. They include SKI BEATZ (Jay-Z, Camp-Lo, Curren$y), ALCHEMIST (Nas, Linkin Park), WILL POWER (YelaWolf, Wiz Khalifa) and The Knux (B.O.B).

 I've been a fan of @STSisGold for a WHILE now, so you can imagine my anticipation for this full length project. Stream it. Download it. Listen to it.

Download: The Illustrious | STS

No comments: